23 Aug 2020
Please note that, from 3 July 2020, the non-Thai nationals of any of following types, who expect to enter Thailand, shall contact the Royal Thai Embassy via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
***Please note*** This is excluding Non-immigrant type O volunteer/ ED internship/ R and RS
- Persons with exemption or persons who are permitted or invited by the Prime Minister or are designated by the Chief authorities who is responsible for solving emergency situation to enter the Kingdom according to necessity. Such permission or invitation may be subject to specific conditions and time limits.
- Members of diplomatic or consular missions or international organizations, or representatives of foreign government performing their duties in the Kingdom, or members of other international agencies as permitted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs according to necessity, including their spouse, parents, or children.- Carriers of necessary goods, subject to immediate return after job completion.
- Crew members who are required to travel into the Kingdom on a mission, and have specific date and time to return
- Non-Thai nationals who are spouse, parents, or children of a Thai national.
- Non-Thai nationals who hold valid certificate of permanent residence in the Kingdom, or are granted permission to have residence in the Kingdom
- Non-Thai nationals who have valid work permit or have been granted permission from the Thai government agencies to work in the Kingdom, including their spouse or children.
- Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institution, recognized by the Thai authorities concerned, including their parents or guardians, except the students of non-formal educational institutions under
the law on Private schools and of other similar private educational institutions
- Non-Thai nationals who are in need of medical treatment in Thailand and their attendants However, this shall not include medical treatment for COVID19
- Non-Thai nationals who are permitted to enter the Kingdom under a special arrangement with a foreign country (Elite, O-A, O-x and Special Tourist Visa (STV))