วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 12 Oct 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 31 Oct 2023
Visa Service is temporarily closed. We will be open on 22 November 2021 for the new system E-Visa Application Platform at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
Type of Visa
1. Foreign nationals wishing to enter Thailand for MICE purposes as “employees or contractors of an organizer of conferences or seminars” so that such conferences or seminars can be held, are regarded as “working” under Working of Alien Act B.E. 2551 (2008). They must apply for a work permit with the Ministry of Labour, except for cases in which such foreign nationals enter Thailand to work on necessary and urgent matters for a period not exceeding 15 days. In the latter case, they shall submit a Notification for Engagement in Necessary and Urgent Work Under Section 9 of the Working of Alien Act (Form WP.10).
Non-immigrant visa code “B”
2. Foreign nation wishing to enter Thailand for MICE purposes to attend a MICE event, which endorsed or sponsored by the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Burea (TCEB)*, to conduct the following trade or investment activities are not regarded as “working”. They do not need a work permit and are not required to submit a Form WP.10 notification.
2.1 Participating in meetings, conferences or seminars
2.2 Attending exhibitions or trade shows
2.3 Visiting businesses or having business meetings
2.4 Attending special or academic lectures
2.5 Attending lectures at technical trainings or seminars
2.6 Purchasing goods at trade shows
1. Foreign nationals wishing to enter the Kingdom of Thailand to attend a MICE event, which is endorsed or sponsored by TCEB, without being employed or working for income, are regarded as tourists
2. Foreign nationals of certain nationalities (including Dutch, Finish and Estonian nationals) who are allowed to enter the Kingdom of Thailand without visa for tourism purposes, or who are allowed to apply for Visa on Arrival (VoA) must apply for Non-immigrant visa code “B”.
*For further information please contact the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau.
Phone: +662 6946000 E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.tceb.or.th
1. Apply for E-Visa Application Platform at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
2. A Passport or Travel Document (validity of not less than 6 months on the arrival date in Thailand and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page)
3. A recent passport-size color photograph, taken within 6 months
4. A Current bank statement (Saving account only) with minimum balance of 1,000 euro per person in English for a single entry and 4,000 euro per person in English for Multiple entry.
The bank statement must show account owner and account balance. Statement should not be older than 30 days.
5. Company documents:
5.1 For business meeting, please submit
5.1.1 An original letter from the applicant's company indicating the applicant's position, length of employment,and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand/ the person who sign the letter’s passport photocopy with his/her signature.
5.1.2 An original letter of invitation from the company in Thailand and the inviter’ passport photocopy. **A letter of invitation must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised managing director.
5.1.3 A copy of a Business Registration which must have registered capital (fully paid) at least 2 million baht (with registration document as proof) and a Business License of associated partners/companies in Finland and Thailand
(หนังสือรับรองการจดทะเบียนนิติบุคคล ทุนจดทะเบียนชำระแล้วไม่ต่ำกว่า 2 ล้านบาท ใบสำคัญการจดทะเบียนบริษัท หรือห้างหุ้นส่วนจำกัด หรือ ใบทะเบียนพาณิชย์)
** Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised managing director and affix seal of company.
**สำเนาเอกสารของบริษัทฯ จะต้องให้กรรมการผู้มีอำนาจลงนาม หรือ หุ้นส่วน ผู้จัดการ ลงนามและประทับตราบริษัท
5.2 For investor, please submit a Current saving bank statement in Thailand with minimum balance of 3,000,000 baht per person in English. The bank statement must show account owner and account balance.
6. A copy of airline ticket or e-ticket. (air ticket paid in full) Flight ticket to Thailand must be from Finland/Estoia or show the whole route from Finland/Estonia to Thailand.
Note: We do not accept airlines staff card , stand by/open flight ticket.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
Visa Fee: Fee: 80 € for a Single entry (valid for 3 months). 170 € for Multiple entry (valid for 1 year). There will be no refund if visa application is rejected, or applicants paid for multiple entry visa but only eligible to get single entry visa.
Note: Do not apply visa more than 3 months in advance.
Validity of visa and Period of stay:
Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days begin on the first date of arrival in Thailand. Non-Immigratn visa"B" can be granted for single entry.
Extension of stay:
The extension of stay permit must be done at the Immigration office where the traveler will be staying. (http://www.immigrant.go.th/) The extension of stay is solely at the discretation of the Immigration officer.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.mfa.go.th/)
For more information please contact the Royal Thai Embassy, Helsinki.
Visa enquiry can be submitted by e-mail at [email protected]
Office Hours : Monday - Friday only by appointment (Except public holidays)