วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 6 Oct 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 29 Jun 2022
Travelers with STV visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for 90 days from the date you arrive Thailand. This permit may be extended while the visitor is in Thailand for a maximum of 2 times (twice only) with a maximum validity of 90 days for each extension. Validity of visa is 90 days.
Required Documents for STV
1. An passport must be valid not less than 12 months of the day of your travel to Thailand
2. Apply for E-Visa Application Platform (from 22 November 2021) at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
3. A recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
4. An origianl of medical certificate from licenced doctor; Please download the form here. The certificate must not be valid more than 3 months.
5. An origianl of certificate of criminal record clearance from country of permanent residence. The certificate must be valid not less than 3 months. More information, please check here : https://www.oikeusrekisterikeskus.fi/fi/index.html
6. A copy of valid medical/health insurance certificate from Thailand indicating that:
6.1 cover at least 90 days (from your arrival date) or the whole period of stay in Thailand
6.2 have medical benefit in Thailand for outpatient must not be less than 40,000 Baht
6.3 have medical benefit in Thailand for inpatient must not be less than 400,000 Baht.
6.4 cover all medical expenditures including COVID-19 at least USD 100,000
(Buy an insurance from a company which has been approved by the Office of Insurance Commission of Thailand, please click)
7. Proof of owns accommodation: the applicant or family member owns a condominium, please submit :
7.1 A copy of Confirmation of applicant property ownership
OR 7.2 a family member’s property ownership (spour and children), please submit an original + a copy of an recent extract from the population information system showing family relationship in Finland (Virkatodistus)/ Estonia in English issued from Notary Public(Maistraatti).
8. Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional document as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
9. Visa Fee: 80 € for a Single entry. There will be no refund if visa application is rejected, or applicants paid for multiple entry visa but only eligible to get single entry visa.
Note: The visa application can be submitted no earlier than two months before the planned trip.
For more information, please send email to [email protected]
Query by email [email protected]
Office Hours : Monday - Friday only by appointment (Except public holidays)