28 Sep 2020
Application Procedure for Certificate of Entry (COE)
Apply for Certificate of Entry (COE) online. COE online application here: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/
Thailand's COE registration guideline for air travelers during COVID-19 pandemic : https://youtu.be/1c1dNaXv0mM
Required documents of COE
1. Copy of valid passport
2. Health insurance in English with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 for medical treatment expenses of COVID-19 during stay in Thailand. The health insurance scheme must indicate that it covers illness from COVID-19. The validity of insurance musts cover the whole period of sty in Thailand.
3. a copy of valid visa or a valid re-rntry visa (if you do not have a valid visa, please submit visa application by post)
Please check information about visa here:
Step 2: Upload confirmation of ASQ and ticket
- Booking confirmation of the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ).
More information please check here http://www.hsscovid.com/
Booking may also be made via Agoda (http://www.agoda.com/quarantineth) or Locanation (https://asq.locanation.com/) or Ascendtravel (https://asq.ascendtravel.com/) (reservation must be made for 15 nights). Booking made via other online agents without "ASQ package" will be rejected.
Step 3: Download ThailandPlus Application
From January 2021 onward, after receiving their COE, all travellers are required to download ThailandPlus Application by registering their details using the COE (Certificate of Entry) number and Reference ID (6 digit code). For more information, please check https://thailandplus.in.th/en/
During flight check-in for departure
1. the applicant must present the airline officer the followings:
1.1 Certificate of Entry, issued by the COE online website.
1.2 The original COVID-free Health Certificate (COVID -19 is not detected and the COVID test must be by RT-PCR method) and “Fit to Fly” doctor’s certificate, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
1.3 Health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 for medical treatment expenses of COVID-19 during stay in Thailand.
1.4 Booking confirmation of the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)
1.5 Registering ThailandPlus Application
2. Upon entry to Thailand, Traveler entering Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic period must submit a T.8 form upon his/her arrival in the Kingdom of Thailand. (Download T.8 form here or register online through AOT phone application at https://aot-app.kdlab.ai/ )
3. Please note that 14 days before traveling to Thailand, traveler shall avoid being in crowded area or the area which is risky to get infected by COVID-19.