1. Under the Declaration of an Emergency Situation, foreigners are allowed to enter Thailand with a valid visa and Certificate of Entry. Helsinki will handle Visa and COE only from holders of Finnish and Estonian passports, and from those who have residence permits in Finland/Estonia.**
2. The Certificate of Entry can apply online from this link https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/.
3. All non-Thai passengers are also required to have a Fit to Fly health certificate and a medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected (COVID test must be by RT-PCR method), both issued within 72 hours before departure. This is your own responsibility as these 2 documents will have to be presented upon check-in with the airlines and arrival in Thailand.
4. All non-Thai passengers will be subject to a 14-day quarantine at their own expenses at one of the facilities for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)
6. Visa can submit only by post to Royal Thai Embassy: Lönnrotin Puistikko 5 A2, 00120 Helsinki (at least 3 weeks before departure)
7. Information about visa and validity of stay permit here.
Visa enquiry can be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com
4 Jan 2021
9 Oct 2020
6 Oct 2020
28 Sep 2020
28 Sep 2020
17 Sep 2019