**Warning of overstay in Thailand ** Effective as from March 20, 2016, Immigration Bureau will ban some classes of overstayed aliens to re-enter Thailand. Click here
** Revision of the Visa Exemption Scheme Regulation ** Effective as from December 31, 2016, Nationals entitled to a 30-days visa exemption are eligible to enter Thailand without visa though land border checkpoints a calendar year.. Click here
Information about visa and validity of stay permit here.**Note
1. Countries which require additional documents, please submit the application well in advance.
Note: **Afganistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, ,China, Egypt, India, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Ghana, Cameroon, Central Africa, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, São Tomé e Príncipe, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone nationals** are advised not to pay flight ticket until visa has been granted.
2. Holder of Alien passport or travel document must submit the application at the Royal Thai Embassy. The travelers will not be allowed to enter Thailand without visa. If you have any questions please contact The Embassy before booking/purchasing flight tickets.
3. The Royal Thai Embassy, Helsinki will handle visa applications only from holders of Finnish and Estonian passports, and from those who have residence permits in Finland/Estonia.
4. The holders of oridinary Finnish and Estonian passports will be able to travel to Thailand without having to apply for visa and are permitted to stay for 30 days.
1. The Embassy will not process a visa application if the application form is not completely filled out and signed.
2. Any visa application which does not contain the proper documentation will be rejected and returned.
3. Please note that the Embassy does not provide copy service. The applicant must bring his/her own copies of documentation as mentioned on visa information page.
4. Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your expected date of arrival in Thailand.
5. The Embassy reserves the right to request more documents or ask for an interview.
6. After collecting the passport with issued visa, applicant should check the visa sticker carefully to make sure it accords with your purposes of visit to Thailand. If there are any doubts, you must raise it immediately with the visa officer. Otherwise the applicants will take all the consequences by themselves.
7. A Schengen visa to Finland for Thai nationality, please contact directly to Finnish Embassy, Bangkok
For more information please visit: http://www.finland.or.th/public/default.aspx?nodeid=43615&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
Visa processing time:
Applying in person:- Applications will be processed in 4 days.
Applying by mail:- Please send an application at least 3 weeks in advance.Application will be processed in 2 weeks. We do not have a telephone answering service for your visa status. If you would like to collect passport by yourself, please inform in written.
Opening time for visa application submission: Monday-Friday 09.00-12.00 am. (Except The Embassy's holidays) Please avoid visiting in person for visa enquiry since visa section opens only for visa submission.
Collection of processed documents is from 09.00-12.00 hrs.
Collection date for visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt and ID card when collecting a visa.
Visa enquiry can be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com
Telephone enquiry service: Monday -Friday 13.30-16.00 pm.