9 Oct 2020
You can submit the visa only by post (address: Royal Thai Embassy, Lönnrötinpuistikko 5A2, 00120 Helsinki). Please make sure that the application arrive the embassy at lease 3 weeks before intended date of departure).
All non-Thai passengers will be subject to a 14-day quarantine at their own expenses at one of the facilities for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)
All non-Thai passengers who are allowed to enter Thailand can apply for the Certificate of Entry at Royal Thai Embassy
This type of visa will be issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand for tourism purposes only.
Travelers with tourist visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 60 days from the date you arrive Thailand. Validity of visa is 90 days.
1. A Passport or Travel Document (validity of not less than 6 months on the arrival date in Thailand and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page) Visa cannot be processed without the passport.
2. A copy of Passport (The page(s) that shows your photo, name, date and place of birth and the expiration date of passport)
3. A Completed and signed visa application form. (Completed and signed by the applicant.) Children must have their own visa application and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must sign the form on the child's behalf Click here to download.
4. Visa fee 40 €. The fee must be paid in cash when you submit the visa application.
5. One recent colour passport photographs, taken within the last 6 months.
6. Proof of finance with the sufficient amont to cover the period of stay in Thailand as follows:
1) 30 euro/person/ day
2) 60 euro/family/ day
Thus, the bank statement of the applicant showing the balance of said amount every month for the last 3 months in English or Finnish. The bank statement must show account owner. In case that applicants submit the applications as a family, please provide an Extract from Population System in Finnish or English language from Notary Public.
7. A fully paid flight tickets entering and leaving Thailand within 90 days period in English or Finnish. Flight ticket to Thailand must be from Finland/Estonia or show the whole route from Finland/Estonia to Thailand.
8. Foreign nationals (other than Finnish/Estonian): Copy of valid residence permit in Finland, which valid until the end of your trip.
9. Residents in Finland: please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage for the return of passport.
Residents in Estonia: Return envelope fee is 18.50 euros. Please also enclose a self-address envelope. (We do not accept international coupon as exchange for postage.) More information for updated postal fee please check with www.posti.fi
10. Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional document as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
Note: The visa application can be submitted no earlier than two months before the planned trip.
Nationalities requiring additional documents:
Afganistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, ,China, Egypt, India, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Ghana, Cameroon, Central Africa, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, São Tomé e Príncipe, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone
For more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone query between 13.30-16.00 hrs., tel. +358 9 612 2640 or by email email@example.com
Please check our holidays list before visiting.