วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 3 Oct 2012
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 8 Aug 2022
1. A Passport or Travel Document (validity of not less than 6 months on the arrival date in Thailand and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page)
Important: An original passport must be submitted when applying for a visa. If you send application via post, please enclose your passport. Visa cannot be processed without the passport.
2. A copy of Passport (The page(s) that shows your photo,name,date and place of birth and the expiration date of passport)
3. A Completed visa application form. (completed and signed by the applicant.) Click here to download.
4. 1 recent passport-size color photograph, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, front-view, taken within 6 months
5. A copy of airline ticket or e-ticket. (air ticket paid in full)
Note: We do not accept airlines staff card , stand by/open flight ticket.
6. Supporting documents
6.1 Buddism study/Religious function
- an original confirmation letter from the National Buddhism Office or the Prime Minister's Office or the
- an original confirmation letter from the abbot of the temple where the applicant will be studying or performing the
6.2 Missionary purpose
- an original confirmation letter issued by the Religious Affairrs Department or by the National Buddhism
- an original confirmation letter and request make by the religious organization at which the applicant is
7. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
8. Please note that the Embassy does not provide photocopy service.
Visa Fee: Fee: 60 € for a Single entry. We accept cash only. (Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
Visa Processing Time:
Applying in person:- Applications will be processed and ready in 4 days. (For example, if you apply a visa on Monday morning , your visa can be collected on Thursday morning.)
Collection date for visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt and ID card when collecting a visa.
If applied by mail, Please send an application at least 3 weeks in advancen and enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage for the return of passport. We do not accept cash or a meter stamp as payment for postal fee.
If applied by mail from Estonia, Return envelope fee is 16.50 euros.(We do not accept international coupon as exchange for postage.) If there are more than 5 passports,to be returned, please enclose adequate fees for postal payment.
Note: Do not apply visa more than 2 months in advance.
Visa Opening/Collecting hour:
Monday-Friday between 9.00-12.00. Please note that the visa application must be submitted from 9.00-11.45 hrs. Applications submitted after that will not be received. Collection of processed documents is from 9.00-12.00 hrs. Closed on Thai and Finnish Publish holidays. Please check our holidays list before visiting.
Validity of visa and Period of stay:
Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days begin on the first date of arrival in Thailand.
Extension of stay:
The extension of stay permit must be done at the Immigration office where the traveler will be staying. (http://www.immigrant.go.th/) The extension of stay is solely at the discretation of the Immigration officer.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.mfa.go.th/)
For more information please contact the Royal Thai Embassy, Helsinki.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Monday - Friday only by appointment (Except public holidays)