Increased quarantine period for Thais and foreigners travelling to Thailand
updated additional information
Updated regulatories for Thais and foreigners travelling to Thailand
According to the current widespread of COVID -19 situation in Thailand, those (both Thais and foreigners) who will arrive Thailand since 6 May 2021, have to be quarantined at the Alternative State Quarantine Hotel no less than 14 days, including ones who have already received COVID-19 vaccines.
- Travelers who obtain the Certificate of Entry (COE) after 1 May 2021 must be quarantined for no less than 14 days.
- Travelers who receive a COE before 1 May 2021 will be quarantined as follows:
(1) Those arriving in Thailand between 1 - 5 May 2021 will be quarantined as indicated in the COE (7, 10, or 14 days)
(2) Those arriving in Thailand from 6 May 2021 onwards must be quarantined for no less than 14 days.
- Instructions for travelers who have already received approval on Certificate of Entry (COE) before this announcement
(1) The Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) Hotel would contact travelers to extend the reservation for quarantine period as required by the Royal Thai Government. Or travelers could directly contact the hotels by yourself before travelling.
(2) The Certificate of Entry (COE) system would automatically update the period of quarantine to be at least 14 days, that is, there is no need to apply for the new one.
for your convenience while traveling
, travelers are able to download a new COE of which quarantined period has been extended before traveling at coethailand.mfa.go.th
Further information/updated situation would be announced at the earliest opportunities.
As of 03.00 hrs. 30 April 2021