วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 17 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 6 Oct 2022
LIST OF COUNTRIES FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT
***Iraqi, North Korea and Afghanistan nationals, Visa application should submitted before travel date at least 3 months.
**Iraqi and Nigeria nationals, please check for additional document.
***Visa application for following countries below must be submitted before travel date at least 6 weeks.
***Passport holders, Finnish travel document or nationality of countries listed below are requested to apply for Thai visa in person at the Royal Thai Embassy in Helsinki: Cameroon, Central Africa, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome e principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan
***Applicant must be a resident of Finland/Estonia. Please contact The Embassy before purchasing the flight ticket (applicants are advised not to pay flight ticket until visa has been granted).
Required documents: (all documents must be in three)
1. Submit visa application online at https://thaievisa.go.th/
2. Passport that is valid not less than 6 months on the arrival date in Thailand.
3. Copy of passport.
4. Color passport photographs.
5. Copy of valid Finnish/Estonian visa/residence permit during the whole trip.
6. Copy of flight tickets reservation (applicants are advised not to pay flight ticket until visa has been granted) from Finland/Estonia to Thailand and leaving Thailand within 60 days period in English. Flight ticket to Thailand must be from Finland/Estonia or show the whole route from Finland/Estonia to Thailand.
7. Copy of hotel reservation in Thailand. (applicants are advised not to pay for hotel until visa has been granted)
OR The original invitation letters in English or Thai from a guarantor in Thailand. The invitation letter must state a relationship between the applicant and the guarantor, the purpose of applicant's visit, and the duration of stay. The guarantor must submit his/her Identity Card or passport copy signed.
8. Proof of occupation
If applicant is employed: Employment letter from an employer in English mentioning the applicant's job position, salary, purpose of visiting Thailand, and the date when the applicant is expected to return to work.
If applicant is self-employed: Evidence of business ownership, company registration
If applicant is a student: Confirmation letter/student certificate in English from the school, college, or university
If applicant has Finnish spouse: Extract from the population system in Finland (not older than 180 days) in English identifying family relationship. The family member must submit his/her passport copy signed.
9. Applicant’s current bank statement in English **NOTE** Accepts ONLY the physical bank in Finland and Estonia
If your trip does not exceed 20 days: Please submit Applicant’s current bank statement in English with minimum balance 600 €/person, 1200 €/family (at least from the last six months). Statement should not be older than 30 days.
If your trip exceeds 20 days: Please submit proof of finance with the sufficient amont to cover the period of stay in Thailand as follows:
10. Iraqi citizens: The original invitation letters in English or Thai from a guarantor in Thailand. The invitation letter must state a relationship between the applicant and the guarantor, the purpose of applicant's visit, and the duration of stay. The guarantor must submit his/her Identity Card or passport copy signed.
11. Nigeria citizens: Certificate of Clearance from National Drug Law Enforcement Agency of Nigeria - NDLED, certified by Nigerian ministry of foreign affairs and legalised by Royal Thai Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
12. Visa fee 40 euros for tourist visa or 80 euros for Non-Immigrant visa. There will be no refund if visa application is rejected, or applicants paid for multiple entry visa but only eligible to get single entry visa.
*If you apply for Non-Immigrant visa, please check for the additional documents for each type of Non-Immigrant visa.
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional documents as deemed necessary.
Visa Fee: Fee: Visa fee 40 euros for tourist visa or 80 euros for Non-Immigrant visa. Applicant can apply only for single entry. There is no multiple entries for tourist visa. (Visa fee may be changed without prior notice.)
Visa Processing Time:
Please submit the application before travel date at least 6 weeks. Visa application can take up to three months for Iraqi, North Korea and Afghanistan.
Please contact Immigration office in Thailand directly for more information. www.immigration.go.th/
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.mfg.go.th)
Office Hours : Monday - Friday only by appointment (Except public holidays)