วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 17 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 24 Nov 2022
Visa Service is temporarily closed. We will be open on 22 November 2021 for the new system E-Visa Application Platform at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
1. Apply for E-Visa Application Platform (from 22 November 2021) at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
2. A Passport or Travel Document (validity of not less than 6 months on the arrival date in Thailand and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page)
3. A recent color passport photographs, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, front-view, must be taken within the last 6 months
4. A copy of airline ticket or e-ticket. (air ticket paid in full)
Note: We do not accept airlines staff card, stand by/open flight ticket.
5. An original letter of approval from National Research Council of Thailand. (NRCT)
6. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
Visa Fee: Fee: 80 € for a Single entry. There will be no refund if visa application is rejected, or applicants paid for multiple entry visa but only eligible to get single entry visa.
Validity of visa and Period of stay:
Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days begin on the first date of arrival in Thailand.
Extension of stay:
The extension of stay permit must be done at the Immigration office where the traveler will be staying. (http://www.immigrant.go.th/) The extension of stay is solely at the discretation of the Immigration officer.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.mfa.go.th/)
For more information please contact the Royal Thai Embassy, Helsinki.
Visa telephone enquiry by e-mail address: [email protected]
Office Hours : Monday - Friday only by appointment (Except public holidays)