Announcements concerning visa services:
1. Under the Declaration of an Emergency Situation, foreigners are not allowed to enter Thailand, except for the following cases by one of the repatriation flights arranged by the Embassy
2. List of Non Thai Nationals who are allowed to enter Thailand **The Royal Thai Embassy, Helsinki will handle COE only from holders of Finnish and Estonian passports, and from those who have residence permits in Finland/Estonia.**
3. All non-Thai passengers who are allowed to enter Thailand can apply for the Certificate of Entry at Royal Thai Embassy, please send your documents for the Certificate of Entry by email to [email protected]
4. All non-Thai passengers are also required to have a Fit to Fly health certificate and a medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected (COVID test must be by RT-PCR method), both issued within 72 hours before departure. This is your own responsibility as these 2 documents will have to be presented upon check-in with the airlines and arrival in Thailand.
5. All non-Thai passengers will be subject to a 14-day quarantine at their own expenses at one of the facilities for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)
Visa enquiry can be submitted by e-mail at [email protected]